On this website I am going to teach Maverick concepts that will make you nervous!
- What is Worship?
- How are we to Praise God?
- How are we to Serve God?
- How to Renew the mind?
- How to be Filled with the Holy Spirit?
- How to Love others as you love yourself!
- Why do most have very little love for themselves?
- How to forgive others!
- How to forgive ourselves.
- Why Lack of Forgiveness breaks fellowship with God!
- Why Christians have Spiritual problems!
- Why Jesus gives stern warnings about money!
- How to give away your money!
- What is sin and how does addiction play a part?
- Why are marriages falling apart?
- Why do affairs in marriages take place?
- Why do we have spousal abuse?
- Singleness and Pre-marital sex!
- Abortion: The Pro Choice Lie!
- Homosexuality: A Biblical Response!
- Why does Evil exist?
- Why is there Suffering?
- And MORE…
Some of what I will be sharing will not be G or PG rated. The general population and Almost Christian will object or have no clue (no spiritual discernment).
MAVERICKS UNDERSTAND WHAT GOD HATES
The Maverick Christian has a high interest in the 8 things God HATES! (Proverbs 6:16-19; Malachi 2:16)
- Haughty Eyes
- A Lying Tongue
- Murderous Hands
- Heart that Devises Wickedness
- Feet that Run Swiftly to Evil
- A False Witness
- One who Spreads Strife
- God hates divorce!
MAVERICK RATED MESSAGES
This is where most of our messages will be X rated! The Christian life can't just be about running away from sin, but is ultimately about running to Him. For the Maverick Christian it means finding His mission, His purpose, and His heart for you.
It means asking for:
- His wisdom in how to discipline yourself,
- To be shaped by His truth,
- To be restructured in His image.
God does not have SPECIFIC plan for your life! God has a PURPOSE for your life. “…to be fashioned in the likeness of the image of his Son...” (Romans 8:29). Your journey will be about counting the cost of following Jesus. It means bonding with other like-minded individuals to live out your God-given calling and purpose.
It's so fully experiencing the love of God that you are shaken down to your very core, melted and tenderized by His grace to never go back, but only pursue Him forward.
Your brother in Christ,
Follow my blog to stay up to date.